Four Winds InHome Health ("Four Winds Home Health") respects your right to privacy.
What Information is Four Winds Home Health gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. aol.com) and an IP Address (e.g. 192.168.10.123). When a visitor requests a page from within the Four Winds Home Health website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
The IP address of the site that may have referred you.
- Your IP address.
- The web page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The web pages you visit on the Four Winds Home Health site.
- The time and date you visited the Four Winds Home Health site.
- Whether this is your first visit or a return visit.
- The product identifier for version and make of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.02).
- The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh, Windows, or Linux).
- Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. AltaVista, Yahoo, or Google).
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today.
The purpose for this information is actually two-fold. One, Four Winds Home Health has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various Browsers and Operating Systems that visit our site. Additionally, as any business should attest, it is our desire to generate greater amounts of visitor traffic. By analyzing visitation patterns, referring URLs and Search Engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser from our web server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. The Four Winds Home Health website utilizes cookies as a means of providing personalization features to our visitors. For example, we utilize cookies to remember settings (display preferences, whether you have played our demo movie or not, etc.) that you may have made at our website.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser's help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Here is How to Set Your Cookie Preferences:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5+: From the menu, select Tools > Internet Options. Click on Privacy tab.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the menu, select Tools > Options. Click the Privacy panel and then click on the Cookies label.
- Netscape Navigator 7+: From the menu, select Edit > Preferences. Click the Privacy & Security category, then click Cookies.
- Other Browsers: Contact the manufacturer of the browser for information.
What other information does Four Winds Home Health request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict "No Spam" policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, Four Winds Home Health will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You have the option of "Unsubscribing" from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the Four Winds Home Health staff, you will be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within Four Winds Home Health.
What information does Four Winds Home Health collect when I purchase something?
If you purchase something, such as software, we need to obtain the appropriate information in order to complete the transaction. Depending upon the method of payment that you select and your location, the required information may vary. However, generally speaking we will need:
- Your name
- Billing address (for credit card orders)
- Shipping address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number (for credit card orders)
- Expiration date (for credit card orders)
We use shopping cart features that safeguard this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted servers. SSL encodes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
Will Four Winds Home Health disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
Four Winds Home Health will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Four Winds Home Health.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Four Winds Home Health, or visitors of Four Winds Home Health.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.